f.u.n.k.e. AVIONICS ATR833-II-OLED
[ZATR833-II-OLED] – added by f.u.n.k.e on Wednesday 11 March, 2009.
The Funkwerk ATR833 is a complete solution for radios in small aircraft with the new channel separation of 8.33 kHz. The channel spacing can be switched between 25kHz and 8,33kHz.
The built-in vox controlled intercom operates up to 4 microphones (2 standard, 2 dynamic). In many cases no extra intercom is required. This saves cost and weight. All headsets are separately adjustable. Using similar headsets a 4-place intercom can be built-up.
In addition to the standard functions there are 2 memories available. All frequencies of European airfields are preprogrammed and can be easily updated. More the user can define up to 100 named frequencies to build up an own database. All stored frequencies can be searched by name.
The OLED display gives perfect readability under all lighting conditions.
- Complete VHF transceiver for small aircraft with 6 W output power in a 2.25 inches (57 mm) housing
- 8,33 kHz / 25 kHz channel spacing
- OLED display for best readability under all conditions
- Dual-watch technology, simultaneous monitoring of two frequencies
- Memory for up to 100 user-definable named frequencies
- Voice controlled intercom for up to 4 microphones
- Frequency database for all of Europe, easy update via adapter cable
- Fast alphanumeric database search
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 57 x 57 x 160 mm
- Weight approx. 600 g
- Power supply voltage 13,75V DC
- Current (standby) approx. 150 mA
- Current (transmitting) approx. 1.8 A
- HF Transmitter power 6 W
- Audio output power 4 W
- Compliances: ETSO-2C37e, ED-23B Class 4, ETSO-2C38e, ED-23B Class C, TSO-C37d, RTCA DO-186A Class 6, TSO-C38d, RTCA DO-186A Class E